The Primary School Curriculum outlines the contents of children’s learning—the what and how of children’s learning—for children’s first eight years in school, from junior infants to sixth class. The curriculum aims to:
- Develop each child’s potential to the full
- Encourage a love of learning
- Help children develop skills which will be useful throughout life
The curriculum has range of Subjects:
- Language: English, Punjabi, Hindi.
- Social Science: Geography, History and Civics
- Arts education: Visual arts, Music and Drama
- Physical education
- Value Education with Real Projects
- Spiritual Education
- Activities and Clubs are core of learning-teaching.